THE GRANBURY ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® PROVIDES SERVICES AND RESOURCES TO THE REALTORS IN HOOD AND SOMERVELL COUNTIES.
- How Texas REALTORS® are helping homeowners
- You found dozens of homes listed online that you love. Now what?
- Why thousands of REALTORS® will be at the state Capitol Tuesday
- No credit score? There’s a new automated home loan option for you
- Don’t be fooled by these 3 selling myths
- How to judge the energy efficiency of a house
- An accepted contract is just the beginning
- Be a better informed consumer
- Little things that make a big impression on buyers
- 3 tips to help your kids cope with a move
How to File a Complaint about a REALTOR®:
You may file a complaint anonymously with the Texas Association of REALTORS®. A complaint to the Texas Association of REALTORS® would involve a professionalism and/or ethics issue/complaint.
This can be done online through their website: TexasRealtors.com
A complaint to the Texas Real Estate Commission would involve an issue/concern with advertising (yard sign, billboard, magazine ad, newspaper ad, etc.)
For information about filing a complaint with the Texas Real Estate Commission, visit their website: Texas Real Estate Commission